- About Us
- Wine & Dine
- Dettori's Restaurant
- Townfields Lounge Bar
- Offers Conferences
- Offers Golf Altrincham
- Offers Golf Sale
- Offers legoland
- Offers weddings
- Oasis Beauty Salon
- Images of the hotel
- How to find the hotel
- Hotel Enquiry
Free WiFi throughout the public areas and all bedrooms
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Cresta Court Hotel in Altrincham, South Manchester
Our contemporary, stylish hotel is an ideal choice for surrounding attractions such as The Trafford Centre, Manchester United Football Club and Lancashire Cricket Ground while also being an ideal location for travellers flying from/into Manchester Airport. The hotel is a two minute walk from Altrincham Metrolink station and just a twenty minute tram journey from Manchester City Centre. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi throughout all public areas and rooms.
Need to speak with our reservations team?
Please call us on 0161 927 7272.
Hotel info at a glance:
- Contemporary Hotel Bedroom Design 140 rooms to suit every need
- Gallery images of the hotel A selection of recent images of the hotel
- Oasis Beauty Salon
- Comfortable lounge & Townfields bar
- Stunning Detorris Restaurant
- Stylish wedding and banqueting facilities
- Conference and event facilities
- Ample free car parking
- Double, superior and twin bedrooms
- Family rooms
- Rooms for guests with mobility difficulties
- Wireless high speed internet access in public areas
- Enjoy a Valentines Night Dinner 3 Course Candlelit Dinner Offer Our Valentines Night Dinner offer is a 3 course candlelit dinner with entertainment from a Michael Bublé Tribute Only £19.95 per person. To book why not use our online booking tool Enjoy a romantic night's stay from only £65 Bed & Breakfast Book your room now Why not included a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Prosecco? For as little as £43.00
- Wednesday 3rd June to Saturday 25th July 2015 at The Lowry Theatre "QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST MUSICAL I HAVE EVER SEEN." - Yorkshire Evening Post Winner of 100 international awards, Wicked has been casting its magical spell over audiences across the world for a decade and continues to break records at London's Apollo Victoria Theatre, where it is now the 10th longest-running show in the West End. In a brilliantly witty re-imagining of the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz', Wicked tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two sorcery students. Their extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfil their destinies as Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West . Packed with thrilling technical wizardry, stunning costumes and show-stopping songs (by Academy Award® winner Stephen Schwartz), Wicked is an unforgettable experience for audiences of all ages.
- Phoenix Nights is returning for the first time in fifteen years with 12 very special LIVE shows in aid of Comic Relief. The live shows will reunite the full original cast from the award winning comedy for the first time since 2000. All profits in aid of Comic Relief. Please note that this show is only suitable for persons 15 or over.
- Strictly Come Dancing at Manchester Arena - Premium Floor Seat - Afternoon - 24th & 25th January 2015 The Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour will be back in 2015 for its eighth year to bring some much needed dazzle to UK arenas, including the Manchester Arena. The hugely popular entertainment series, currently showing on BBC1 features its usual stunning costumes and dazzling dance routines. This year
- The 2015 season fixtures have been released with Lancashire starting their 2015 LV= County Championship campaign with the short trip to Derby on April 19-22 before returning to Emirates Old Trafford to face Kent on April 26-29. Leicestershire Foxes are the visitors to Emirates Old Trafford for the start of the NatWest T20 Blast on Friday May 15th, with the repeat of last year's final against Birmingham Bears on Friday June 26th at Emirates Old Trafford, while our home T20 'Roses' match against Yorkshire Vikings arrives the following Friday, July 3rd.
- The best part nights in manchester, disco tribute acts and food
- Well-placed hotel with tram link to Old Trafford Stadium, BEST WESTERN Cresta Court Hotel offers great match day accommodation... We loved staying here as it was so close to the Manchester United stadium as...
- Half Term Little Artists A magical performance of I Believe in Unicorns, based on the book by Michael Morpurgo, is taking place in our Quays Theatre this Half Term. To celebrate, we will be making our own galloping unicorns out of junk! Make them fly, jump and canter with a sprinkling of magic dust! Half Term Little Actors Singalonga Frozen is making an exciting visit to our Lyric Theatre, with lots of Frozen fun to be had by all the family. To celebrate join us as we slip and slide through Frozen worlds to bring Olaf, Anna, Kristoff and friends to life in this fun and interactive drama workshop for Half Term. Places are limited so please book in advance.
- Salford Red Devils are a British rugby league club from Salford, Greater Manchester who play in the Super League.
- With quick and easy access to Manchester International Airport, the BEST WESTERN Cresta Court is an ideal choice for a stay over either the night before your flight or the night after. Why not park your car with the BEST WESTERN Cresta Court Hotel near Manchester Airport.
- Afternoon Hen Party Package For 6 - 60 guests package Includes: Your choice of Teas from our extensive selection A Glass of Processco for each of your hens A selection of Finger Sandwiches Homemade Scones with Jam & Clotted Cream Chefs speciality Manchester cake A private suite for your Afternoon Tea Hen Party Themed Decorations Price's from £18.00 each
- Was £699 now reduced to £599 for 50 guests – reduced for August & October 2014, Jan – March 2015! This fantastic package includes: For 6 - 60 guests package Includes: Hot & Cold Finger Food Buffet or A Choice from the Hotel table Disco for dancing until 1am Room hire from 7pm to 1am Extra Offer of a complimentary double bedroom and breakfast for the organiser for January 2015.
- Open from 5.30pm daily our restaurant serves a great range of food ranging from slowly braised lamb rump, steaks, pasta dishes, fresh seared salmon or our vegetarian dishes, as we have been recently accredited by The Vegetarian Society. There is something on the menu for everyone including a childrens menu.
- Enjoy a Valentines Night Dinner 3 Course Candlelit Dinner Offer Our Valentines Night Dinner offer is a 3 course candlelit dinner with entertainment from a Michael Bublé Tribute Only £19.95 per person.